AboutAbout Dr Rani Bora
Rani offers expert holistic assessment and consultations for individuals experiencing psychological issues, and who’ve tried or aren’t seeking traditional therapeutic interventions.
Highly Trained, Qualified Professional
Dr Rani Bora
MB BS, MRCPsych, PGCE
A holistic psychiatrist, a qualified physician, wellness coach, author, and speaker. Rani has worked in the field of mental health and psychiatry for over 17 years. She has experience of working as a consultant psychiatrist in the United Kingdom engaged in the rehabilitation of younger adults with significant mental health problems.
Rani first got interested in the realm of self-help and personal development way back in 2001, in her search to be a better version of herself.
Unhappy and feeling discontent with the limitations of traditional psychiatry in helping her clients, Rani started looking for approaches and understanding outside of psychiatry to complement her expertise as a trained doctor and mental health professional. That quest led her to explore a number of well-known coaching modalities including life coaching, NLP (Neuro-linguistic programming), Narrative Coaching and EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques).
Five years ago, Rani’s search finally ended (quite unexpectedly!) when she came across the principles of innate health and resilience – she had a profound insight. It challenged the traditional thinking of psychiatry and psychology that people with emotional health problems were broken and somehow needed fixing. She was relieved to come to an insight (a deeper understanding than before) that every human being, irrespective of their roles, their mental or physical health, or their life circumstance had access to innate health and resilience. That was the culmination of a long journey and marked the beginning of an exciting, new chapter in her life – the search was finally over!
Rani’s recent self-published book. Available in paperback and Kindle ebook at Amazon.
“Beautifully written with warmth and understanding…”
“A must read for those looking for a permanent solution to the stressors of our increasingly frantic world…”
“A mine of wisdom and insight into the understanding of how our minds work…”
Trusted by Professionals…
– Sarah Jackson, Consultant Physician
– Grace Chatting, Visionary | Coach | Mentor | Author | Mastermind Leader | Founder of Western Women Mean Business | Co-Owner Crucible Training
– Liz Scott, Liz Scott Coaching & Training
– Gerry O’Hara, Senior Mental Health Practitioner
– Graham Wason, Chairman – Cut Tourism VAT Campaign | Co-founder of All Being Well
– Sarah Frazer, Assistant Director of Organisational Development (NHS)
Get In Touch
Dial NHS 111 – for urgent medical concerns.
* Please Note *
- Due to a high volume of work, I’m not accepting new clients for psychiatry until further notice.
- Online Mental Health Coaching
– available in limited time slots.